- Is your car or collection showing wear and tear?
- Is your storage environment ideal for the preservation of your collector car?
- Do you desire to bring your car back to level 1 condition for show or sale?
ACS has the team and aptitude to do just that.
The ACSConcours detailing is not a simple wash & wax job. It is a complete and in-depth process that takes cars to higher levels without undergoing a full frame off restoration.
ACS will evaluate the key areas of your vehicle in all mechanical and cosmetic areas and we will address each one to perfection.
An example of one of our Concours Detailing Packages:
- Removal of all chrome and brightwork for re-plating and polishing
- Color sanding the paint and 5 step machine buffing to perfection
- Any interior flaws will be addressed from upholstery to electrical
- Engines and compartments stripped and repainted, decals and stamps applied and all originality restored
- Undercarriage cleaning and detailing
- New tires which meet the safety requirement and authenticity
- Additionally, all Mechanical issues from minor leaks to major safety issues will be reported, and suggestions to remedy these issues will be made.
Concours Detailing Programs
Our Concours detailing programs vary based on the subject vehicle but can range anywhere from 10 hours up to 200 hours depending on the level to which our clients would like to take their cars.
The scope of this work is based on preservation of your collector car, thus eliminating the financial commitment of a frame off restoration.The return on the investment for our services is obvious as the value of our clients’ cars remains sure-footed in the current marketplace.
One of the best investments you can make is choosing an ACS Concours Detailing Program to protect and maintain your vehicle.